ABOUT ME!

Hi! My Real name is TRACY XIONG but people usually call me TRACE or HONEY... I attend Patrick Henry High School. Also a Sophmore and turning 16
in two more weeks! on the 27th!
I know I'm growing old like everyone! Most of the stuff that I do, I admit I love taking pictures!
Just not taking pictures, I love to photo shop pictures too...that is what I do on my FREE time.
Also making layouts for website. And I'm in a dance group called ENVY and now collaborate with Asian Celebrities Crew!

This is us after performing on stage at Metro dome Hmong New Year.

Here is video of us performing at the Metrodome New Year.



Another Video of the same dance with a different angle!


I also LOVE music it's my life! i can never live without listening to music! MUSIC is like technology for everyone to me! ahaha....